Friday, March 26, 2010

Evening Finds (a bow to my rampant consumerism)

Some little things I've happened upon tonight, accompanied by minimal story-telling and commentary. 

Modern Architecture Pop Up Book - I love pop up books. I don't really love modern architecture, but having spent over a year as an admin. assistant in an architecture firm, I still find this thrilling. 

Modern Architecture Pop-Up Book
Marimekko Madison Green Shower Curtain - I had the grey version in my old house, and left it behind to boost the bathroom's appeal for staging as we had the home on the market. I spied this green one on Apartment Therapy and sighed a little, remembering my pretty grey one, but think I'll get this one eventually again, once the wounds have healed and the Spring begins. 



Prints by Sophie Blackall: I first stumbled upon her while looking at her Missed Connections blog that she pens (a drawing for the craigslist Missed Connections ads that inspire her) and then realized that I had admired her work in the children's library - she's a children's book illustrator as well! Her website is a joy, and so are her prints. My favorite: 

Are you scared of birds or something


No comments:

Post a Comment